Available at (805) 874-2787
As a featured teacher, you are required to:
1. Let LessonsWorldwide handle the billing for all lessons (initial and subsequent lessons) for all students provided by LessonsWorldwide, for as long as you work with them
2. Maintain accurate information regarding availability and services offered
3. Fulfill services at the rate established at the time of booking
4. Honor scheduling policies as agreed to by you and your students
5. Not possess, use, sell, or be under the influence of alcohol or drugs while conducting instruction
As a featured music teacher, you are encouraged to:
1. Address all schedule details directly with your Students
2. Notify LessonsWorldwide if your Student misses more than 3 consecutive lessons in a row
3. Alert LessonsWorldwide if your Student is having any trouble with billing that we can assist with
1. Your relationship with us is that of an independent contractor, and nothing in these Guidelines, the Terms of Service, the Teacher Honor Code or any agreement is intended to, or shall be construed to create a partnership, agency, joint venture, employment or similar relationship between you and us.
2. You are not entitled to any of the benefits that we may make available to our employees, such as group health or life insurance, profit-sharing or retirement benefits.
3. You are not authorized to make any representation, contract, or commitment on our behalf unless specifically requested or authorized by us in writing to do so.
4. You are solely responsible for, and will file, on a timely basis, all tax returns and payments required to be filed with, or made to, any federal, state or local tax authority with respect to the performance of the services and receipt of compensation from us.
No part of your compensation will be subject to withholding by us for the payment of any social security, federal, state or any other employee payroll taxes. We will regularly report amounts paid to you by filing Form 1099MISC with the Internal Revenue Service as required by law.
You will mark lessons in your LessonsWorldwide account after lessons are complete in order to receive payment for those lessons
You will observe all anti-harassment and non-discrimination laws in the performance of your services.
Are You a Music Teacher?
LessonsWorldwide®is currently accepting applicants.
We bring you new students.
Copyright © LessonsWorldwide® - All Rights Reserved
By viewing this site, you are agreeing to the Terms of Service